When a sustainable change capacity built by workgroup resilience capabilities is deliberately supported, an organization gains key business results:
- Change readiness is a visible, actionable asset
- Collective resilience strengths are leveraged for advantage
- The reliability of group performance under pressure is greater
- Overruns on planned projects are reduced; speed to results increased
- Confidence in handling the unexpected is higher
- Staff potential is unleashed
- Stress and anxiety are lowered
- Recovery is accelerated
- Sensitivity to threat is sharper
- Employee engagement is stronger
- Performance is strengthened by resilient behaviors
Here are three client experiences that demonstrate the varied scenarios of an organizational resilience capacity study.
Case Study: BUILDING RESILIENCE IN TURBULENT TIMES
Situation: A key customer is expected to downsize due to a decline in business volume
Case Study: RESILIENCE STRENGTHS TO FACE CHANGE AGAIN
Situation: Preparation for adverse effects of an industry cycle prompted a search for specific resilient change capabilities a long-tenured company can count on again
Case Study: RESILIENCE AND FINANCIAL RESULTS OVER TIME
Situation: A client is interested in how organizational resilience scores may be related to measures of financial results during the following year
What can an organization control in the midst of turbulence and uncertainty? Here are three client scenarios showing the application of assessing organizational resilience for change readiness, due diligence, and strategic advantage.
I look forward to discussing how to measure, strengthen, and fully activate this resilience advantage in your organization.