Together, we will select the background questions for your survey so that your data is analyzed in ways most valuable to you. For example, it may be important to view your data by business unit, by managerial status, and by tenure. Here is a set of background questions available now for your survey. Let’s select the most relevant for you.
Here is a set of Background Questions that allows you to customize your organizational resilience survey data collection and reporting. We will help you with selection to meet your strategic objectives. Choices about which to include determine the factors by which your survey data are analyzed. For example, do you want to see survey results by length of time in the company, by intent to stay, by self-reported health, by gender, and so on?
Business related information
- How long have you worked at your company?
- Please select the name of your business unit? (Unit wording can be customized.)
- Which of the following best describes your current job level?
- How long have you been in your current job position?
- As part of your job responsibilities, do you have direct reports?
- Do you intend to stay at this company for the next 3-5 years?
- During the last year, I have witnessed bullying in my workplace (Y/N).
- During the last year, I have been bullied in my workplace (Y/N).
Personal background information
- Which gender category describes you?
- Which category below includes your age?
- Please select your racial identity.
- Please select your ethnic identity.
- Please select your marital status.
- Which category below contains the total yearly income of all members of your household?
- Please rate your overall health.
- In the past two weeks, how often have you felt depressed or discouraged?
- In the past two weeks, how often have your felt stressed or anxious?