Using our programmed weblink, each respondent can receive an immediate PDF summary of his or her workgroup assessment. This prompt feedback is instant topic reinforcement, a learning opportunity, a conversation starter, and a tool for group discussion. Building resilience capacity becomes a concrete and accessible effort that starts with employees setting priorities for attention based on data like these. While this Summary Report is available only to the participant, the aggregate data provided by survey participants creates group and organization level views.
My Organizational Resilience Capacity Assessment Summary Report
Sonnet Organization Consulting has received your valuable feedback. Thank you. It will be combined with feedback from all other participants to create a summary report about organizational resilience capacity in our company. Here’s why we are studying resilience.
When we as a company are resilient, we:
- Are really good at responding to change.
- Welcome challenges.
- Recover quicker, stronger, and with more shared learning to use the next time, which is a powerful advantage.
When a company acts resiliently, employees working together use specific behaviors and beliefs to respond to any change or challenge. If we make these behaviors and beliefs more visible, we can support them and use them to greater advantage.
Your Total Workgroup Resilience Capacity Rating
You rated your workgroup with a total resilience capacity score of 126 out of a possible 180. This capacity is growing.
What does this mean?
- When resilience capacity is growing, the organization is showing consistent evidence that employee behaviors and beliefs associated with collective resilience are present.
- At this stage, ratings across workgroups identify similar emerging strengths and areas of needed development.
- It is tempting to settle here. Resilience capacity is shown quite often, but it is not yet reliable.
We can focus on leveraging strengths as we build awareness and support for more reliable capability in needed areas.
- We can pursue quicker, stronger recovery from any change or challenge and with more shared learning as a result.
Let’s take a closer look. There are two parts to your total workgroup rating.
- Workgroup Behaviors
- Workgroup Beliefs
Your Workgroup Resilient Behaviors Rating
Your Workgroup Behaviors rating is 80 out of a possible 96. At this time, you rate your workgroup as reliably demonstrating key behaviors that are important to being ready for any change or challenge. This capacity is flourishing.
Your Workgroup Resilient Beliefs Rating
Your Workgroup Beliefs rating is 46 out of a possible 84. At this time, you rate your workgroup as reliably demonstrating key behaviors that are important to being ready for any change or challenge. This capacity is developing.
What happens next?
Your responses will help our company recognize its resilience capacity and use it to become even better at responding to any change or challenge – quicker, stronger, and with more shared learning to use the next time.
- Your completion of this assessment was a first and essential step.
- Your input will be combined with that of all others and the data will be analyzed.
- You will receive a report of what everyone said with no individual data reported.